My husband and I moved to Brookland 2 years ago after spending a year volunteering in the developing world. We lived in a small condo until my father moved in with us after retiring from his career as an automotive technician. We loved the neighborhood so much, we bought a house a mile from our condo.
Now we have some extra items from our combined households.
- Our major items for sale:
- Washer and dryer
- Mac Tool Box
- A nearly complete set of tools from my father's shop collection (almost everything an auto technician will need)- includes box, tools, and creeper
- TV stand
- Desk chair (gray rolling chair)
- Kirby Vacuum- 2 years old, rarely used (with extra bags)
- CD book shelf
- Black leather recliner chair
- Golf clubs
- Assorted paint
- Assorted random items
See you Saturday!