Sunday, April 13, 2008

Weather Report

80% Change of Awesome!

The weather report for next Saturday is up and things are looking good for the GBYS.
The current forecast predicts only a 20% chance of precipitation, which means an 80% chance for awesome!  

Keep sorting, pricing and organizing!

No comments: